In this episode, Kevin Kaylakie speaks with Chad Braun, the managing partner and co-founder of Fifth Corner. Chad shares his incredible professional journey and how the Irreplaceable Corners TM approach differentiates them in the real estate space.
Kevin and Chad discuss:
- How a company’s core values, and strategy can impact not just investors, but entire communities.
- There are some negative leverage real estate deals, but is that the best strategy if you want a positive cash flow.
- What is the real estate future forecast, are we expecting another real estate cycle like in the 80s.
- How Fifth Corner created a functional rent structure that is not directly affected by increasing property taxes.
- And more…
Connect With Chad Braun:
Connect With SineCera Capital:
- Email: Kevin Kaylakie
- Email: Connee Sullivan
- Email: Adam Packer
- Contact SineCera Capital
- (512) 980-4600
- SineCera Capital
- LinkedIn: Kevin Kaylakie
- LinkedIn: Connee Sullivan
- LinkedIn: Adam Packer
About Our Guest:
Chad started his career with Kenneth Leventhal & Co in their real estate advisory practice and has spent the past 24 years exclusively working in the commercial real estate business. He helped grow AmREIT (NYSE:AMRE) from $50 million to over $1 billion in assets when it sold to EDENS in February 2015. As CFO and COO, he was responsible for all aspects of capital formation, accounting and reporting, asset management, investor relations and human resources.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed