Access to top-performing funds across venture capital and growth equity is often limited to large institutional investors. Having built long-term relationships with these managers, Accolade Partners is able to gain access to their deals and offer high-net-worth clients the opportunity to invest via diversified funds of funds.
In this episode, Kevin Kaylakie talks with Aram Verdiyan, partner at Accolade Partners and one of SineCera Capital’s partners, to break the stigma around fund of funds’ high-cost structure. Aram also shares his experience using concentrated capital allocations to enhance portfolio returns.
- ”03:30” Three compelling reasons to invest in a fund of funds
- ”17:21” Why growth equity remains an immensely underappreciated asset class within private equity
- ”20:29” The relevance of blockchain venture funds (with a brief overview of blockchain technology)
- ”33:40” How the current recessionary period has impacted valuations
- And more
Connect With Aram Verdiyan:
Connect With SineCera Capital:
- Email: Kevin Kaylakie
- Email: Connee Sullivan
- Email: Adam Packer
- Contact SineCera Capital
- (512) 980-4600
- SineCera Capital
- LinkedIn: Kevin Kaylakie
- LinkedIn: Connee Sullivan
- LinkedIn: Adam Packer
About Our Guest:
Aram Verdiyan is a partner at Accolade Partners. Previously, he worked on the investment team at Andreessen Horowitz. Before that, Aram worked in BD, sales and marketing at Aviatrix, a cloud native enterprise software company. Aram worked at Accolade from 2012 to 2015 as a Senior Investment Associate and at Deloitte Consulting LLP. He holds an M.B.A from the Stanford Graduate School of Business (GSB) and a B.S. from George Washington University.