Kevin and David discuss:
- Investing in Value-Add versus Core-Plus investments and risk adjusted returns.
- Leverage and risk. To have negative leverage or to be overleveraged?
- Real estate as an asset appreciation, wealth preservation, and cash flowing product.
- How to execute a Value-Add investment strategy.
- The future of real estate and real estate investing.
- Comparing multi-family and single-family space offerings.
- And more…
Connect With David Wylie:
Connect With SineCera Capital:
- Email: Adam Packer
- Contact SineCera Capital
- (512) 980-4600
- SineCera Capital
- LinkedIn: Kevin Kaylakie
About Our Guest:
David is the Founder & Managing Partner of Hilltop Residential.
David has been in the multifamily investment business since 2000, having received national recognition for his performance in the apartment market across Texas and the United States. During his 21 years in the industry, David has been involved in over $15 billion of multifamily transactions. David’s deep relationships in the industry, as well as his extensive experience in identifying investment opportunities, are integral pieces to the Hilltop team.
David attended The University of Texas where he studied business and Spanish and spent two semesters in Argentina developing his Spanish language communication skills and furthering his education. He is actively involved at Second Baptist Church, is an active member of NMHC (National Multifamily Housing Council),ULI (Urban Land Institute), and serves on the Regional Advisory Council with Apartment Life.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed