Ultra-high-net-worth families need a trusted collaborative partner who will bring clarity, instill confidence, and help align their wealth with well-defined goals.
This is what Kevin Kaylakie and his team at SineCera Capital work to provide each and every client.
In this episode, SineCera Capital’s Chief Investment Officer, Adam Packer, joins Kevin to discuss this framework and how they apply it to the due diligence and management of alternative investments.
Adam & Kevin discuss:
- ”01:40” An introduction to the SineCera Capital process
- ”03:22” Three types of investment clients
- ”11:30” How SineCera Capital approaches education with their clients on the alternative investment due diligence process
- ”18:29” What makes the process truly work
- And more
Connect With SineCera Capital:
- (512) 980-4600
- SineCera Capital
- LinkedIn: Kevin Kaylakie
- LinkedIn: Connee Sullivan
- LinkedIn: Adam Packer
About Our Guest:
Adam Packer is the CIO for SineCera Capital in Austin, Texas. He is responsible for overseeing the due diligence and investment selection process for all investments, both public and private, for SineCera Capital. Adam earned his BA in Business Economics from the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), with minors in Accounting and Philosophy. He is both a CFA and CAIA charterholder.