As a startup business, finding investors can be a difficult process. It’s always nice to have help guide you through the process and connect you with the right people.
In this episode, Kevin Kaylakie speaks with Hall Martin, Founder & CEO of TEN Capital Network. Hall shares how his firm helps connect startup companies with investors, the background of his work and the evolution of TEN Capital Network. Plus, details about their program and who it works best for.
- ”01:27” The story of his background and TEN Capital Network
- ”12:15” What the ideal company looks like that should be reaching out to TEN Capital as a service platform
- ”19:00” The success rate of companies who come through the TEN Capital Network
- ”23:56” One of his favorite success stories
- And more
Connect With Hall Martin:
Connect With SineCera Capital:
- (512) 980-4600
- SineCera Capital
- LinkedIn: Kevin Kaylakie
- LinkedIn: Connee Sullivan
- LinkedIn: Adam Packer
About Hall Martin:
Hall launched TEN Capital as the Texas Entrepreneur Networks in 2009. Today, the firm has over 12,000 investors in its network, and has helped startups raise over $700M and counting.
Hall serves as the Vice-Chair of the Baylor Angel Network. He previously led the Central Texas Angel Network (CTAN) as its first Executive Director, where he achieved over a 40X return for the investors.
He is the founder and director of the Texas Open Angel Network, which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to the education of angel investors. As a part of that program, he hosts the Investor Connect podcast series.